The best movies!!!

Hey! What's up?

hey everybody! What's up? I saw all those movies you guys were talking about!!! Here something new you didn't see yet.
I,Robot with Will Smith
Catwoman with Halle Barry
Sleepover with Alexa Vega (the girl from Spy Kids)
Bourne Supremacy with Matt Damon
A cinderella story with Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray
Princess Diaries 2 - I didn't see it YET
King Arthur
Anchorman:the legend of Ron Burgundy
The notebook with Rachel McAdam (The girl from THE HOT CHICK)
The village
Harold and Kumar
CHECK THE TRAILERS 'CAUSE THE MOVIES ARE NOT IN THEATRES IN MOLDOVA!!! :ciupel:
Bye!

hi

ive seen all the trailers. sure, everything looks impressive, but i learned not to trust trailers ;-)

speaking of "i robot", the idea is that a robot killed a human and then someone investigates the event... there is a book written by Isac Asimov, is the movie based on his story?

Isaac Asimov - one of the greatest SF autors.
His universe of Robots-Empire-Foundations is known to all science fiction readers

Are these movies the best? Hm?!

There is a Cinema Chain where I have an Unlimited access and must confess they show crap, basically the show the movies from the list you drafted, no offense.

However, I went to a less commercial cinema and saw Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring - that was a subject for reflection, although I am not a fun of Chinese movies.

Or Argentinean film - Lugares Comunes.

These are movies about real life...

:)

donnie darko
the butterfly effect
fight club
se7en
the life of david gale
sexual predator
black cat, white cat
o satra urca-n cer
ochii care nu se vad
don't say a word
in dreams
phone booth
lilja 4-ever
queen of the damned
crush
and so on...

da iaca di lilia-4-ever tare mash mai abtzine sa zic sheva di tipu the best moovie....
e tare aiurea shi filmu... shi actorii is cam tari falshi... nemaivorbind cum joaca... imi pare ca daca ar fi fost initzial in romana ar fi avut un alt "gust" shi chiar succes....

Back