FunSMS-uri

"S-a gasit un cadavru neidentificat,mediu ca statura,urat,cu puta mica.Mi s-a facut frica spune-mi ca traiesti" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha...bun..mi-a placut

Buna ziua! La tragerile de azi atzi cashtigat o tziganca. Daca nu va luatzi premiul timp de o saptamina - va trimitem taborul intreg.

Inca unu'

Politia cauta persoana intelegenta,sexy,cu simtzul umorului.Tu eshti in sigurantza,dar eu unde m-ascund? :D :D :D

eu vin la tine, te arunc in pat, intru in tine, te fac sa gemi, te sleiesc de puteri , te umezesc. Nu te supara - sunt eu-Gripa.

Yo!!!

20% of the population is now drinking coffee, 60% is having sex, 19% is watching television and one yokel is now holding his mobile in his hand
:D :D :D

Yk!!!

This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat, 20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word cat!

Yt!!!!

This sms can only be read by someone SEXY:...try again...again...maybe you are just not sexy?...one more time...hey don't force it ugly!!!

Yn!!!!

Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, a sexy mouth, nice smile .... but that is enough about me, tell me how you are? :D :D :D

Yw!!!

In case of fire read this message.....................................I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE YOU IDIOT!!

Yf!!!

We will now upgrade your brain.......Please wait........Searching.......Searching.......Still searching........Sorry, no brain found !!!

just to let you know people do read this.. and laugh their ass out..
tuturor colegilor mei de-aci le plac sms-urile tale .. desigur, alea in engleza.. asha ca keep it up!

Yn!!

I like to compare you with a nice cold glass of beer, beautiful colour, perfect taste, really perfect and when the glass is empty i just take the next one!

Im!!

Its important 2 keep fit as u get older.My granny started walking 5 miles a day when she was 60.Today she is 97 and we don't know where the fu**k she is!

Back